Skin Type :
Specialty : Hypo-allergenic,No animal testing
LIFE EXTENSION Shade Factor
LIFE EXTENSION Shade Factor
Safeguard your skin from the inside out.
Our Best in Class Shade Factor™ oral supplement helps safeguard your skin health from the inside out, promoting healthy DNA before, during and after UV exposure.
Even moderate ultraviolet exposure can take a toll on skin health. Shade Factor™ is an oral formula that uses three ingredients to support the body’s natural immune response to UV exposure: niacinamide, Polypodium leucotomos extract and Red Orange Complex®. Our skin supplement supports healthy skin before, during and after you spend time outdoors.
Shade Factor™ Benefits
- Supports Natural Immune Response To UV Exposure
- Promotes Healthy DNA Before, During & After UV Exposure
- Encourages Protective ATP Production
- Boosts Cellular Energy
Promote healthy DNA before, during and after UV exposure
Shade Factor™ provides 500 mg of niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3 with multiple skin benefits that has been shown to promote healthy DNA before, during and after UV exposure. Niacinamide also plays a significant role in supporting the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy-releasing molecule that fuels all your cells and powers their intracellular machinery.
This is especially important as ultraviolet exposure can affect production of ATP in skin cells, sapping those cells of the energy needed for their protective mechanisms to function properly. In clinical studies, niacinamide has been shown to support the body’s natural immune response needed to protect against the age-related effects of ultraviolet exposure.
Shade Factor™ also contains an extract of the fern Polypodium leucotomos with many protective effects on the skin. In clinical trials,this extract helps inhibit cellular changes in the skin that can lead to premature aging from outdoor activity, and it also works to promote healthy DNA before, during and after ultraviolet exposure.
Supports natural immune response to UV exposure
Shade Factor™ also contains Red Orange Complex®, a standardized extract that is obtained from three red orange varieties. Red orange extract is rich in active phenolic compounds with potent free radical scavenging activity, including anthocyanins, flavanones and hydroxycinnamic acids (as well as ascorbic acid), that help support the body’s natural immune response and promote healthy skin.
Red Orange Complex® complements niacinamide’s DNA-protective, immune-supporting effects.
1. Carcinogenesis. 2013;34(5):1144-9.
2. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004;3(2):88-93.
3. J Nucleic Acids. 2010;2010:1-13.
4. Pathology. 2013;45(3):331-41.
5. Photochem Photobiol. 2010;86(4):942-8.
6. N Engl J Med. 2015;373(17):1618-26.
7. Carcinogenesis. 2009;30(1):101-5.
8. Arch Dermatol Res. 2015;307(3):199-209.
9. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2015;16(2):73-9.
10. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2015;8(2):19-23.
11. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004;51(6):910-8.
12. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004;50(1):41-9.
13. Phytother Res. 2010;24(3):414-8.
14. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2014;13(2):151-7.
15. Int J Cosmet Sci. 1998;20(6):331-42.
16. Biofactors. 2007;30(2):129-38.
Dosage and Use
Take one Take two (2) capsules twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
This product is not a substitute for topical sunscreens. Gastric disturbances may occur. Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you have gout or liver disease.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 02 180 0371-2